We are providing all 39 parliamentary candidates across Cheshire the opportunity to tell our readers what their priorities are, and to tell us a little more about themselves.
We’ve asked the same five questions of each candidate, for the simplest comparison, and we have invited candidates to supply social media and website links if they choose to.
- Click here to read other Brexit Party candidate interviews.
- Click here to read other Crewe and Nantwich candidate interviews.
- Click here to read other 2019 general election candidate interviews.
1. What is the main reason you’ve decided to stand in this election?
I was determined to see the wishes of 17 million votes cast in 2016 delivered.
2. Which local priorities would you take forward as our MP?
Protecting jobs and creating more housing.
3. Which national priorities would you take forward as our MP?
4. What is it about your party and/or its manifesto that makes you proud to represent your party? Are there any manifesto pledges or commitments you’d like to see changed?
5. Please tell us a little about yourself.
(ie: your background, your experience, your hobbies, your non-political interests)
Aged 62, still working and still flying air cadets on days off.