We are providing all the candidates seeking election as Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) with the opportunity to tell our readers what their priorities are, and to tell us a little more about themselves.
We’ve asked the same four questions to each candidate, for straightforward comparison, and we have invited candidates to supply social media and website links if they choose to.
Laetisia has not yet provided a response for our feature.
- Click here to read other Thames Valley PCC candidate interviews
- Click here to read other articles about the PCC elections 2021
(1) Please tell us a little about yourself.
(2) What do you feel are the policing priorities in our area?
(3) What initiatives would you seek to implement if elected on 6th May?
(4) What skills/experience would you look to bring to the role?