Overnight road closures will be needed on some major routes to enable Cheshire West and Chester Council’s Highways team carry out resurfacing works.
The following routes will be affected between 7pm and 6am on the dates below:
- Monday 16th to Friday 20th March – A54 Woodford Park Roundabout, Winsford
- Friday 20th to Thursday 26th March – A49 Warrington Road, Cuddington
- Thursday 26th to Tuesday 31st March – A54 Slaterswall Roundabout, Winsford
- Tuesday 31st March to Monday 6th April – Sealand Road, Chester – Section One (between B&Q junction and Sovereign Way)
- Friday 3rd to Tuesday 7th April – Sealand Road, Chester – Section Two (between Bumpers Lane and the Greyhound Park junction)
Diversion signage will be in place and variable message boards will inform motorists of the closure leading up to the works.