– 100gm rasins ( seedless)
– 25 gm brioche or breadcrumbs
– 30gm soft brown sugar
– 1 pinch ground cinnamon
– 1 tsp mixed spice
– 1 sheet of puff pastry
1. Soak the raisins in hot water for an hour. When plump add the rest of the ingredients.
2. Cut a standard sheet of puff pastry into 15 then place a spoon of the sultana mix into the middle of each piece. Bring the sides up and seal in the mixture.
3. Form into a flat round then dip in sugar and score two slits on top. Bake at 175 degrees until golden (approx 20 mins)
4. Serve with Cheshire cheese at room temperature.
One of our three recipe ideas for entertaining this Christmas, courtesy of Wilmslow Kitchen Cookery School. For more kitchen inspiration, visit: www.wilmslowcookeryschool.co.uk