Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: Overnight
2 Bells Jam Swiss Rolls
2 tins of raspberries in juice
500ml carton of ready-made custard
500ml double cream
- Slice the Swiss roll into pieces approx. 1 inch thick, then line the bottom of a large dish (casserole dish, fruit dish, trifle dish, fruit bowl – anything you can get your hands on) with the pieces of Swiss roll. Pack them tightly so they form a nice firm base on the bottom of the dish.
- Pour over the two tins of raspberries and juice to create the next layer.
- Pour over the readymade custard to create the next layer.
- Leave overnight covered in cling film in the fridge for the flavours to infuse.
- When you’re ready to serve, whip up the double cream to soft peaks and spread a thick layer over the top to finish your super simple tasty trifle! Add decorations to your heart’s content to give it a bit of sparkle.